CFP OpenModelica/MODPROD Workshops, Febr 2017
Location: Linköping University, Building A,Linköping, Sweden
Technical co-sponsor: IEEE Computer Society Swedish Chapter
- 11th MODPROD Workshop on Model-Based Product Development, February 7-8, 2017
- 9th OpenModelica Annual Workshop, February 6, 2016
Theme for this year: Model-Based Product Development and Internet-of-Things
Keynotes for MODPROD'2017 Workshop:
- Östen Frånberg, Initiator of the Swedish Vinnova SIP Programme for Internet-of-Things. "Internet-of-Things Potential, Modeling, Architecture and Standadization"
- Michael Wetter, Leader of Building Energy Projects at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA, "The Role of Modelica, FMI and Model-Based Development for Low Energy Building and Community Energy Systems - Progress and Challenges"
- Conrad Bock, Leader of Systems Analysis Integration at the US National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA. "New SysML Extension for Physical Interaction and Signal Flow Simulation Standard"
Deadline for submission of abstracts or draft presentations/papers: Nov 13, 2016
The workshops are concerned with, but not limited to, the following themes:
- Cyber-physical system modeling
- Integrated Hardware-software modeling
- Internet-of-things and its modeling aspects
- Hardware modeling
- Software modeling
- Co-modeling, Co-simulation, FMI
- Multi-body Systems
- Multi-domain/Multi-physics, e.g. electrical-hydraulic
- Modeling and simulation tools
- CAD modeling
- Design Optimization and analysis
- Hardware in the loop simulation
- Real-time and embedded system modeling
- Electrical/hydraulics modeling
OpenModelica Annual Workshop
- Applications of OpenModelica
- Modelica Libraries with OpenModelica
- Industrial Use Cases
- OpenModelica in Teaching
- OpenModelica tool developments
- Solver issues in OpenModelica
- Meta modeling and hardware/software modeling
- Code generation in OpenModelica
- Parallel compilation and execution
- Model-based optimization
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit draft presentations, abstracts or full paper drafts for consideration by the organizing committee. Publication at this event does not prevent future publication at scientific conferences. The submission can be new or recently published work.
The submission can be an abstract (can be short) and (optional but encouraged) a .pdf file, to be submitted at:
For submission to MODPROD 2017, use https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=modprod2017
For submission to OpenModelica 2017, use https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=openmodelica2017
Submission deadline: November 13, 2016
Acceptance notification: November 23, 2016
The final version of the presentation, delivered by the presenter at the workshop, will be put on the web. Papers will not be published here. The authors are free to publish paper versions of their work elsewhere, in conferences or journals. The language of the workshops is English.
The Center for Model-based Product Development (MODPROD) is an inter-disciplinary research center at Linköping University. It revolves around model-based tools and methods for cyber-physical systems, mechanical systems, electronic systems and software, and unified approaches for model-based design. This workshop brings together expertise in these fields to discuss state of the art and the way ahead.
The Open Source Modelica Consortium (OSMC) is a non-profit organization supporting the development of the OpenModelica Open-Source implementation of Modelica and related tools, e.g. ModelicaML (UML-Modelica integration), OMOptim, OMPython, for industrial and academic usage.
Last updated: Tue Nov 22 16:43:48 CET 2016